Request for Proposals: Implementation & Strategy
Due Date: March 30, 2018
Contact for further information: Stacy ,Kane, Co-Founder & Executive Director, 513-476-1780 or email@example.com
Submit to: Natalie Gould, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for partners to help us completely reimagine high school!
At Washington Leadership Academy, we are rethinking public high school education from the ground up. From awarding credit based on mastery instead of time, to learning via leading edge technologies like virtual reality, to empowering students to lead restorative discipline practices, we’re innovating on everything. More about our model and results here.
Washington Leadership Academy was awarded the XQ Super Schools grant, a $10 million award over the course of five years to implement innovative initiatives that will transform high school education across the country. The winning application proposal is available to be viewed here.
We are looking for the best, brightest, and most diverse team of partners we can find to work with our team and all of our stakeholders to co-design the revolution in public high school education over the next five years!
Design a 5-year strategic plan for the realization of the XQ Super Schools application as proposed at WLA:
- Priority: High level design strategy for reimagining high school
- High-level priorities for each stakeholder group within WLA
- Strategic roadmap, to include key milestones to monitor progress
- Financial forecast and budget for 5-year grant timeline
- Key list of activities to be accomplished on a year-to-year basis in order to achieve goals