Request for Proposals: Virtual Reality Content
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Due to the number of vendors requesting additional time to complete a quality RFP, we are extending the deadline to Friday, April 20th 11:59PM PST. This is the final deadline. No proposals received after this deadline will be reviewed.
Contact for further information:
Jordan Budisantoso, AP Computer Science teacher, Civics and Virtual Reality teacher, 909-859-9684 or email@example.com
Jacklyn Doig-Keys, AP World History teacher, Civics and Virtual Reality teacher, 202-256-2245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit to: Natalie Gould, Director of Operations, email@example.com
We are looking to infuse Virtual Reality into our curriculum in several ways:
- Build four to seven robust and standards aligned historical experiences in Virtual Reality to help students learn about the Vietnam War
- Standards and unit plan provided here. Pay special attention to the Assessment section. Students’ learning will be assessed this way and will be vital to scaling these experiences to schools nationwide.
- We offer a VR development elective course (WebVR and Unity) to 15 students at our school. Our goal is that each student build their own high-quality civic aligned VR passion project. We seek a partner to help our students build their capacity in VR development.
- Virtual Reality designers support students with their current projects by providing feedback/consultation
- Let students have a peek into the development of the separate VR history experience (bullet point 1).